Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The 3-D Era

Everything electronic is all about 3-D nowadays. T.V.'s, phones, and gaming platforms are probably where you'll see 3-D technology advertised most. Some (like me) might say that we're living in the 3-D era of technology. But how impressive is all of this 3-D tech anyway? '

I'm not about to criticize every 3-D product on the market right now, but I did find this on CNN just now.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/09/02/lg.thrill.review/index.html?hpt=te_bn3

It's a review of LG's Thrill. Check it out and tell me if you agree with him!

3 comments:

logolepsis said...

Sure every era has its downfalls. But then again, I think that going 3D is something that has never been discovered before. As in every art, there is place for masters and failures.

Deso said...

3-D is overrated.

Anthony said...

3-D has the chance to be very impressive. So far it's accomplished making my eyes hurt.